The doors on the bus go open and shout, open and shout, open and shout....
The bell (not horn) on the bus goes beep beep beep
The wipers on the bus go swiss swiss swiss (the 'sh' sound doesn't exist in this language)
The people on the bus go up and dawn, up and dawn
Another cute moment was when I asked if drinking milk was healthy.
Betty: Is milk healthy?
Children: Yaiss, I dooo !!
They still remembered from the previous week the question "Do you like milk?"
And the funniest moment of the week.... students were very enthusiastic and really wanted a turn putting the transportation stickers on the poster of the town. So they proceeded, with their hands in the air, most of them standing on their tippy toes, to shout (and I mean yell) I, I, I, I
.... at first I was very confused but then realized they meant to say "Pick me, Pick Me" It honestly sounded like a bunch of seals. I, I, I, I
TOO cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment